Did you know?
State Fair Park covers 435 acres and holds about 180 different events every year.
The first ‘State’ Fair was held one month before Oklahoma became the 46th state.
The Fair didn’t always reside at 10th and May; the Fair relocated to the current location in 1953.
The Space Needle, built in 1968, stands 330 feet tall.
Constitutional Fountain, located next to the Independence Arch, sprays over 2,800 gallons of water per minute.
We order over 30,000 ribbons and rosettes to award competitors in Livestock, Horse, and Creative Arts events.
Fair Food Facts:
The Oklahoma State Fair has three different types of Corn Dogs:
- Poncho Dogs (made with a sweeter and fluffier batter)
- Waffle Dogs (made with waffle batter)
Each year, at the Oklahoma State Fair, our food vendors serve:
- Almost 900 unique food items
- Over 20,000 funnel cakes
- Almost 200,000 corn dogs
- Over 4,500,000 ounces of ice cold drinks
Foods that you can find on-a-stick at the Oklahoma State Fair:
- Frozen Chocolate-Covered Cheesecake
- Deep-Fried Creole Sausage
- Deep-Fried Cheese
- Chocolate-Dipped Cookie Dough
- Mac N Cheese
- Deep-Fried Manicotti
- Deep-Fried Mashed Potatoes
- Foot Long Chocolate-Dipped Rice Krispie Treat
- Funnel Cake