For your protection, please read and follow these rules & regulations:
1. There are NO pull-thru pad sites.
2. All rent is payable in advance. The nightly rate is $20.00 per pad site for 30 AMP service, $25.00 per pad site for 50 AMP service and occupation of more than one pad site requires payment for all pad sites occupied. There is a limited number of 50 AMP pad sites.
3. The RV Park is for the support of State Fair Park events ONLY and absolutely no “transient” or “in-transit” vehicles are allowed. Please identify your event at the time of registration.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO FREE ROAMING PETS. All pets must be on a leash or in pens. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
5. Horses and/or livestock are not allowed in the RV Park. These type animals are restricted to the barn area only.
6. Restrooms and showers will be opened only at the discretion of State Fair Management.
7. Trash and garbage must be placed in trash barrels.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO OPEN FIRES ARE ALLOWED.
9. Park permit must be visible at all times through vehicle’s windshield. Vehicles with expired or non-visible permits are subject to impoundment and recovery of fees from the owner.
10. The Oklahoma State Fair is not responsible for fire, theft, injury, or loss of personal property.
11. The Oklahoma State Fair reserves the right to assign spaces to any or all guests entering the RV Park. We have a total of 331 lots and we do not take reservations.
12. Checkout time is 12:00 Noon. Vehicles that remain in the RV Lot after this time will be charged an additional night’s rental fee.
13. OPEN DUMPING OF WASTE MATERIALS IS PROHIBITED UNDER CITY ORDINANCE #1966 – 10.28.1204 – VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED. PLEASE USE THE DUMP STATION!
14. Unruly or boisterous behavior will not be tolerated and is grounds for immediate ejection from the RV Park – NO REFUNDS!
15. Motorcycles or bicycles may be used only for transportation into or out of the RV Park.
16. No washing of automobiles or RVs is allowed.
17. RESTROOMS: A) Small children must be accompanied by an adult while in the restrooms. B) Absolutely no pets are allowed in the restrooms. C) No smoking is allowed in the restrooms. D) No food or beverages are allowed in the restrooms. E) Do not wash dishes or clothes in the restrooms. F) Do not empty porta-potties in the restrooms. Use the Sanitary Dump Station.
18. It is unlawful to drain incidental water on the ground. Waste water must be collected in appropriate containers and emptied in the Sanitary Dump Station.
19. Children are your responsibility. So that other guests in the RV Park can enjoy their stay, please see that children stay within their space and that they do not play with electric boxes, water faucets or sewers.
20. Please observe the 5 MPH speed limit at all times.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND ENJOY YOUR STAY AT THE OKLAHOMA STATE FAIR RV PARK. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT MIKE WARD AT (405) 948-6713 WITH ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE STATE FAIR PARK RV PARK.