The Oklahoma State Fair is one of the premier State Fairs in North America. In part, this success is clearly a result of the participation of the best exhibitors, concessionaires and attractions in the industry.
During any part of the season, it is crucial to be informed of deadlines. Some important dates to remember are highlighted below; however, please review the full document for more.
- Mid-January – Renewal Invitations mailed to eligible exhibitors.
- March 1 – Last day to renew space by returning signed Invitation AND 50% deposit; Last day to request full refund with no penalties.
- Mid-May – Contracts emailed to those exhibitors with at least 50% deposit on file. All other forms, including maps, will be on the website.
- July 8 – Signed Contracts due WITH payment in FULL and ALL required paperwork to reserve space. After this date, partial refunds may be granted ONLY if full space is resold.
- July 9 – Spaces not reserved by July 8 are subject to cancelation. If the space has not yet been resold and the original vendor is allowed by OSF to reinstate, a progressive scale reinstatement fee (determined by time) will be assessed. Fees start at 5% and climb to 20% depending on timing of reinstatement.
- August 1 – Final deadline to place orders for additional services without late fees.
- August 30 – CHECKS NO LONGER ACCEPTED; Payments will only be accepted by cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, or VISA and MasterCard credit cards.
Applications will be accepted at any time throughout the year; however, everyone is encouraged to apply early in the year for the best possibility of acceptance and space availability. Oklahoma State Fair renewal rates exceed 90%, so early application is key. And please note, at least one photo of the proposed display (or quality drawing, if that’s all you have) must be submitted with the application in order to be considered for space. If at all possible, submission by email is the by far the quickest and preferred method, however, postal service is always acceptable.
If selected to participate as a Commercial Exhibitor, Food Concession or Pay-To-Play Attraction, vendors will receive a letter of invitation which will include a specific booth assignment and the cost for the space rental. This letter will also serve as the invoice which should be used when remitting full payment for that space.
Special Information for OKLAHOMA-BASED COMPANIES
A special opportunity for Oklahoma-based companies can be found in the uniquely-themed Oklahoma Expo Hall, now known as The CONNECTION at State Fair Station – it’s an Oklahoma showcase and all about our great state! Divided into seven distinctly different sections (Vineyard Marketplace, MIO Trading Post, Business District, Resource Square, Recreation Station and Backyard & Beyond), there really is something for everyone in this building. And with special entertainment and activities featured on the Station Platform, the personality of this exhibit hall is definitely fun and inviting! If you’re an Oklahoma-based company with something exciting to share with other Oklahomans, don’t delay — send your application and photos ASAP! Booth presentation standards in this building are strict, so please take a look at the photo examples provided via the link for Display and Presentation Standards in the forms section.
Food Concessions and Pay-To-Play Attractions
There are some special requirements that vendors should know when applying to the Oklahoma State Fair including leasing/using cash registers provided by Oklahoma State Fair and purchasing all products from approved on-site State Fair suppliers.
More information on these additional requirements can be found in THE HANDBOOK. Depending on the time of year, THE HANDBOOK may be related to the prior year and, while changes are possible, the prior year version should still provide helpful information to anyone seeking to participate at the Oklahoma State Fair.
The following forms and documents are always available to view, however, depending on the time of year they are being accessed, please be aware that they might possibly still be the previous year’s version. In that event, the documents may be used for reference only until the current year versions are updated and posted.
2013 Information is NOW posted.
- The HANDBOOK 2013
- Ad-On Service Order Form
- Restocking Space Request Form
- Oklahoma State Sales Tax Registration Form & Information
- General Liability SAMPLE Certificate
- Family of Five or Fewer Workers’ Compensation Exempt Statement
- Worker’s Compensation Purchase Application Form
- Product Variance Request Form
- Standard Beverage Pricing
- Display & Presentation Standards
- Pay by Credit Card Form
Location maps are subject to change, without notice, at any time.
- Centennial Building
- Cox Pavilion
- Oklahoma Expo Hall
- Modern Living Building
- Travel & Transportation Building – houses the Auto Show (will NOT have a PDF)
- 14 Flags & Kiamichi North Map
- Centennial Plaza Map
- Gordon Cooper North & Gate 9 Area Map
- Gordon Cooper South & Central Map
- Kiamichi South Map
- Wichita Walk Map
- Chisholm Trail Map
- Stagecoach & Entertainment Plaza Map
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Space Sales
Commercial Space Sales (Exhibitors)
email the Commercial Space Sales Department
Concession Space Sales (Food Concessions & Pay-To-Play Attractions)
email the Concession Space Sales Department
This page updated May 21, 2013