Delivering thrills, chills, screams, and smiles, the carnival has been a part of the Oklahoma State Fair for more than 100 years. From the famous historic carousel to the heart-pounding Mega Drop, the Midway is filled with sights and sounds that you can only experience once a year - but the memories will last forever.
Monday – Friday: opens at 1 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: opens at 11 a.m.
*Closing times are at the discretion of management.
July 7th thru September 12th, you can SAVE $15 when you purchase an advance carnival ride armband at the State Fair Box Office, online or by calling 405-948-6800. *A convenience charge may apply.
Monday – Thursday: $20
Friday – Sunday: $30
Buying in advance gives you easy access to redeem your voucher for an actual unlimited carnival armband during the Fair and avoid the lines at the carnival ticket booths.
- Take your voucher or print-at-home ticket to one of the THREE guest relations/redemption centers in the Midway during carnival hours.
- Each person who will use a carnival armband MUST BE PRESENT at the redemption center for the carnival agent to put on the armband.
September 13 thru 23, carnival ride armbands are available at the carnival ticket booths.
Monday – Thursday: $35
Friday – Sunday: $45
- Armbands are not recommended for children under 36”, as there are a limited number of rides they can safely ride.
- Persons under 48”, or parents with children under 48”, should check the ride requirements before purchasing to determine the best value.
- Height requirements and other applicable restrictions are on the ride list.
- No refunds will be given, even due to weather.
- Some rides are not included.
- Bearer assumes all risk of personal injury and loss or damage to property.
Family Fun Pack
*Most rides require 4 - 6 tickets
Buy a Gold Access Pass at any Carnival Ticket Booth and step right up to the black and gold checkerboards for priority ride boarding – the Wade Shows VIP experience.
Monday – Thursday: $15
Friday – Sunday: $20