The safety of our guests, staff and community is our number one priority. All policies align with the CDC and the City of Oklahoma City.
All guests are encouraged to follow healthy behaviors to best protect themselves, including:
- Stay home if you are sick, or are exhibiting any of the following symptoms, including: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain or sore throat.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and dispose of used tissues in the trash.
- Follow CDC guidelines regarding wearing masks
Get vaccinated at the Oklahoma State Fair
Visit Passport Health in the Bennett Event Center to receive your COVID and/or flu vaccination. Participants who receive a FREE COVID VACCINE will get their choice of a return State Fair ticket or State Fair Coupon Book (while supplies last). Advance registration is appreciated but not required. Visit the link below for more information or to register for your appointment time.
*Initial admission to the Fair not included in the registration.
Sept. 16 – 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Sept. 17 – 2:30 to 6 p.m.
Sept. 18 – 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sept. 24 – 2:30 to 6 p.m.
Sept. 25 – 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place regardless of precautions that may be taken. By entering the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds, you voluntarily assume all risks, hazards and dangers related to exposure/contracting COVID-19, and voluntarily waive all claims and suits against Oklahoma State Fair, Inc.
While visiting the 2021 Oklahoma State Fair, masks will not be required for fully vaccinated individuals, including guests, staff, vendors and contractors. If you are not vaccinated, all guests are encouraged to wear a mask and to follow CDC guidelines regarding whether and when wearing a face covering is warranted.
The CDC recommends fully vaccinated people wear a mask in public indoor settings.
CDC guidelines for fully vaccinated individuals:
CDC guidelines for wearing masks:
Additional Oklahoma State Fair COVID-19 Measures
- Vaccinations will be available at the Oklahoma State Fair
- Hand sanitizing stations can be found throughout the Fairgrounds
- Contactless entry will be available and encouraged
- Midway ride coupons can be purchased electronically
- CDC recommends fully vaccinated people wear a mask in public indoor settings